Position title: Interviewer for The Times Final Year Student Survey 2016
Employment type: Part-Time Work
Remuneration/ Pay rate: £80
High Fliers Research, in association with The Times newspaper, requires finalists from Oxford University to be Interviewers for The Times Final Year Student Survey in February 2016.
The role will entail conducting 20-minute well-paid questionnaires with friends and peers in their final year, in order to understand the job aspirations and expectations of Oxford University students.
Taking on this role will mean you are involved in the biggest survey of its kind conducted in the UK. Each year the survey interviews just under 20,000 students from the top 30 universities in Britain. The research is used by over 75 of the UK’s biggest graduate employers to improve their future graduate recruitment strategies.
Becoming an ‘Interviewer’ for The Times Final Year Student Survey means:
- You can earn up to £80 for approximately 6-7 hours work
- You have good connections to final year students at Oxford
- You will have approximately 10 hours available in the second week of February to conduct surveys
- You will be paid the £80 directly into your bank account after completing your surveys
- You will receive a full reference on completion of the role
- You can complete all work around your own personal schedule
- You can significantly enhance your CV by demonstrating time management, organisational and planning skills (important for interviews and job applications)
- You will be provided with a number of ‘freebies’ i.e. pens, notepads, sweets etc
- Interviewers must ideally be in their final year of undergraduate study and can be studying ANY degree.
- You must have good access to final year students.
- You must be personable and hold a good level of communication skills.
Deadline for applications: ASAP. First come, first served!
Limited spaces available so please apply soon to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please email The Times University Manager, Anna Simpson, on email@example.com ASAP!