As part of OxFEST Workshop Series, we are delighted to invite you to the event ‘Career Confidence for Women‘ led by Jane Chanaa, Careers Team Leader at Oxford University Careers Service. Come along to this informal session to hear how to prepare confidently for all aspects of job and internship hunting, and aspire effectively for your dream job.
The session will cover:
- Presenting yourself with impact in your CV
- Conveying your aspirations in your cover letter
- Marketing your evidence in application forms
- Preparing for interviews and confidence coping strategies
- Networking effectively for speculative approaches
During the session you will be able to ask any careers-related questions too, from how to find what’s right for you, to networking into a non-advertised role, and everything in between.
The session will take place on Friday 20th February between 2pm and 4pm at the Centenary Room at Oxford University Careers Service. The event is free for OxFEST members; a charge of £3 applies to non-members. Lifetime membership on the door is £6.